Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Week of School

WoW!! It has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I have survived another first week of school.  I wasn't sure if my room was ever going to be ready for the kids.  Normally we get into our classrooms the week before all the teachers are suppose to be back, but this year we couldn't get in.  So we only had 2 teacher workdays to get everything together and do lesson plans.

Monday morning came, though and I had to be ready because my kids were coming :)
I am so excited for this year and I am already in love with my students.  They are so sweet and fun!

We haven't been able to do much with out Etsy store because all of our time was spent on my classroom, so we finally got back to getting things made this weekend.  My mom and I worked all weekend long getting things to put on Etsy.

Check back later this week for some of our new items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio