Friday, July 13, 2012

Keep Calm and Sew On Printable

So I have begun working on the elements that will go on my gallary wall for the craft room.  We have lots of different old frames that I am going to spray paint different colors, but I didn't have the pictures to go in them.  I wanted there to be a mix of pictures of Peyton, different graphics, and quotes that will inspire us.  I love all the different versions of the Keep Calm pictures so I decided to make with sewing.  Plus I just downloaded a new version of Photoshop Elements and desperately wanted to play around with it.  So I used a combination of fonts and a sewing machine graphic.  To create this:


Boy do I love Photoshop Elements.  So addicting and fun!  Just click on the picture and you can download this picture for yourself.  Any other ideas to make instead of Sew On?  


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Lovely! I think I need that picture for my sewing room! Great job :)

http://leonemdesigns.blogspot.com

Little Bunny SueSue said...

You should definitely use it! I am really excited to work on some other things to decorate the craft room with.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio