Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Minnie Mouse Party Part 3 - Finally!

Peyton and I went to a play date today and I was reminded that I never wrote Part 3 of Peyton's Minnie Mouse party.  How embarrassing!  What a great blogger I am huh ;)

So without further ado we have the fun games and activities we had at the Minnie Mouse party!


We decided to have a little photo booth for all the kids to take pictures with Minnie and Mickey ears.  Which I shamefully need to have printed and sent to everyone.  I think that will be on my to do list for tomorrow.  Not really doing very well on timeliness am I?  I actually got this idea from Amber over at Wills Casa from Ramona's last birthday party.  We still have the picture of me and Peyton hanging up from the party.  


I also made some little cutouts of Mickey heads and things to decorate with.  The kids could choose from googly eyes, foam stickers, chalk, and jewels to decorate their Mickey/Minnie head.  The older kids that were there got very creative with theirs.  Several of them made 2 or 3 because they were having so much fun!


And lastly we had a Mickey head bean bag toss game.  Mike cut out the Mickey head and the holes and then added a stand so it could sit on its own.  We also took some rice and made a little square bean bag.  Peyton is still playing with this!  I tried to sneak it outside in the backyard because it is quite large.  The next day she tattled on me to Daddy and he drug it back in.

3 comments:

L. Marie said...

Hehe thanks for the post! I was just curious if my activities I have planned for Layla's first birthday were on target for toddler parties. :)

Little Bunny SueSue said...

So what games do you have planned? Are you doing a Minnie Mouse party? If so you are welcome to borrow anything :)

L. Marie said...

No we are doing strawberry theme. We are going to have a ball pit and do some strawberry art. I have photo booth stuff but my house isn't that big so not sure I'll have a place for it. I don't want to take down decorations just to do it. :) You are more than welcome to bring little miss peyton tomorrow. Amber and Shannon have details.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio