I had several things that I wanted to do over the summer. Some have happened.....others will hopefully happen soon!
1. Read lots of books for fun since all of my Master's classes are done. I have done pretty good with this one so far. I read all of the 50 Shades of Grey books and I just started book 5 of the Sookie Stackhouse series.
It has been so great to just read what I want to read! Any other good book suggestions?
2. Get together with friends more often and have our kids play together------This one has been a little difficult with everyone's different schedules. Peyton did get to hang out with Ramona (from Wills Casa) and they had a blast. We need to have more play dates :) We also have a playdate planned with another friend next week.
3. Plan some fun projects with Peyton------Another that needs to be worked on. We have been out of town and then I had a school conference to go to last week. I have pinned several things on Pinterest that I want to do and will plan better so that they can actually happen!
4. Work on adding more items to Little Bunny SueSue------I have done pretty good at this one as well. We have been pretty consistent with adding new items each week and I think this has really helped keep a steady stream of traffic to the shop.
5. Try some of the DIY things I have on Pinterest--------Haven't done this one at all but I have a plan. I found this pin though and I am going to try and make it this weekend! I am very excited about it. We will see how much it looks like the picture ;) Wills Casa (I know I seem like a stalker) also had a link to a Pinterest Challenge and I think I may have to join in to help give me a push to actually make it! Anyone else want to join in?