Friday, July 6, 2012

What a Summer So Far

 I have had an AMAZING summer so far and can't believe there's only a month and a half left!  My friend  over at Wills Casa reviews her goals each month and I felt inspired to do the same (her blog is amazing by the way and you should definitely check it out).

I had several things that I wanted to do over the summer.  Some have happened.....others will hopefully happen soon!

1. Read lots of books for fun since all of my Master's classes are done.  I have done pretty good with this one so far.  I read all of the 50 Shades of Grey books and I just started book 5 of the Sookie Stackhouse series.

It has been so great to just read what I want to read!  Any other good book suggestions?



2.  Get together with friends more often and have our kids play together------This one has been a little difficult with everyone's different schedules.  Peyton did get to hang out with Ramona (from Wills Casa) and they had a blast.  We need to have more play dates :)  We also have a playdate planned with another friend next week.  


3. Plan some fun projects with Peyton------Another that needs to be worked on.  We have been out of town and then I had a school conference to go to last week.  I have pinned several things on Pinterest that I want to do and will plan better so that they can actually happen!


4. Work on adding more items to Little Bunny SueSue------I have done pretty good at this one as well.  We have been pretty consistent with adding new items each week and I think this has really helped keep a steady stream of traffic to the shop.  



5.  Try some of the DIY things I have on Pinterest--------Haven't done this one at all but I have a plan.  I found this pin though and I am going to try and make it this weekend!  I am very excited about it.  We will see how much it looks like the picture ;)  Wills Casa (I know I seem like a stalker) also had a link to a Pinterest Challenge and I think I may have to join in to help give me a push to actually make it!  Anyone else want to join in?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seriously made me laugh out loud! You are crazy and I love you! We need to get the girls together soon. Not only for them, but we need to talk about some Sookie Stackhouse!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio